Endeavour 2021 – 2022
Click the above link to download a handy key weekly events reminder.
Monday is a key day in Endeavour. Homework is marked together and key areas of support addressed. Spellings tests are completed. New homework is then sent out.
Homework Weekly will be:
– Spellings that are specifically tailored for individual year group or needs.
– Reading from banded books for Year 5 and 6 – children will have a banded book that they are reading with an adult and a book of their own choice for pleasure. Please see our class newsletter for further information about reading.
– Grammar in white CGP grammar books linked to the work we are doing in class.
– Times Table Rock Stars. Children will complete a baseline assessment as they return to school and will then be grouped accordingly with tables practice set for the half term.
– A weekly Emile maths task which I can preview in advance and from the scores, will adapt my teaching to address any knowledge gaps.
Dojos will be awarded for great effort with homework. If children need help and support with homework, we are always here to guide if needed. We can also provide homework support to prepare children for high school with Mrs Kenyon.
Your child will write down their homework weekly and any reminders for the week in their reading record. This prepares the children for using planners at high school.