In Discovery, we use Class Dojo to share the things our wonderful children are doing in school each day, with their families. We post photographs of the children, useful documents and websites as well as reminders. Parents can use Dojo from home too; they can upload work, photographs or comments to their child’s portfolio and it enables us in school to see what the children have been doing at home. It is a really positive tool to enable our families to see all the wonderful things we get up to in and out the classroom each day! Parents can also send us private messages so that we can share wonderful news such as photos and news of children receiving out of school awards (horse trials, triathlons and football awards to name but a few.) It is also a useful tool for messaging about any concerns you have over your child e.g. if they are feeling unwell / anxious etc. We endeavour to send you a picture to show how your child has settled and keep in touch with you during the day!
We also use this platform for Dojo points as a rewards system. We give the children points for things like super listening, great phonics, being a ‘mathemagician’ and being a good friend. These points add up throughout the week and every Monday morning, we award children who have achieved the most points the title of ‘Dojo Kings or Queens’.
- Love seeing what they are up to – it’s too cute!
- Really appreciate you taking the time to post these love seeing what they get up to 😊
- I love how much you all focus on positivity and a can do attitude at school 🥰. X
- Thank you, school as always amazing. Xx
- Wow! I wish my Monday had been as much fun as theirs.
- These are so lovely, busy little bees 🐝 x
- I’m happy if he’s muddy…at least he’s not worried about getting in a mess, thank you 👏🏻 muddy means they have had a good day x
- Thank you to you all, my child is really enjoying school. X
- Wow, no wonder my child is so tired when he gets home 🤩