In Discovery, we use Class Dojo to share the things our wonderful children are doing in school each day, with their families. We post photographs of the children, useful documents and websites as well as reminders. Parents can use Dojo from home too; they can upload work, photographs or comments to their child’s portfolio and it enables us in school to see what the children have been doing at home. It is a really positive tool to enable our families to see all the wonderful things we get up to in and out the classroom each day!
We also use this platform for Dojo points as a rewards system. We give the children points for things like super listening, great phonics, being a ‘mathemagician’ and being a good friend. These points add up throughout the week and every Friday, in celebration assembly, we award two of our children as a ‘Dojo Champions’.
- Really appreciate you taking the time to post these love seeing what they get up to 😊
- I love how much you all focus on positivity and a can do attitude at school 🥰. X
- Thank you, school as always amazing. Xx
- Wow! I wish my Monday had been as much fun as theirs.
- These are so lovely, busy little bees 🐝 x
- I’m happy if he’s muddy…at least he’s not worried about getting in a mess, thank you 👏🏻 muddy means they have had a good day x
- Thank you to you all, my child is really enjoying school. X
- Wow, no wonder my child is so tired when he gets home 🤩