Congratulations Miss Topping and Enterprise Class who have worked hard this year to achieve this award.
Links with the wider community
- Visitors are welcomed into our school.
- Links with the local church are fostered.
- Visits to places of worship of other faiths will be arranged to support the understanding of different cultures.
- The school will support the work of a variety of charities.
- Pupils will be taught to appreciate and take responsibility for their local environment.
Great News! October 2020
We have won the Picture News Impact Award!
This award is given to schools who have taken action in our world after reading a Picture News story. After seeing the piece about koalas in Australia who had been hit badly by the bush fires there, we decided to raise money and become koala protectors with the WWF. The School Council with the help of others, organised a Bush Tucker Trial day and held a competition to name a kangaroo. The money we raised went to fund treatment of affected koalas and help nurse them back to health.