We’re all in this together!
During our isolation time TaRDiS has come together to provide vital support and care for the children of Key Workers in our schools. The schools have created a hub based at Tarleton Community Primary School.
During this time the children created Memory Canvass to mark this momentous time in our lives, when we needed each others support and TaRDis were there to support our schools children, families and staff. One of these canvass will be displayed in each of our TaRDiS schools. We’re all in this together.
Goodnight Mr Tom
Wednesday 4th December 2019
Here at Hoole St Michael CE Primary School, we are proud to be part of the TARDIS cluster which stands for Tarleton and Rural District Schools. The cluster works together to improve educational outcomes for local children in a variety of ways which includes:
- A wide variety of events for pupils
- Focusing on local issues together
- Sharing good practice
We are a family of schools spearheaded by a headteachers’ network where we collaborate on strategic school improvement aims for the good of our children. Through mutual support and encouraging challenge, in an ethos of trust and partnership, we can strengthen what we do and the outcomes for our children.
TARDiS Primary Schools are strategic partners and key drivers of the Primary arm of Endeavour Learning Teaching School Alliance (TSA)
The overall aims of Endeavour Learning TSA are to provide:
- A world class education for all our students, regardless of ability or background, which builds resilience, confidence and drive, in an ever changing world
- A workforce of the highest calibre, with a winning combination of teamwork, skill, experience, passion and an unwavering commitment to excellence
- A relentless focus on individual and collective improvement and personal and professional development, in an ethos of high expectations and personal ambition
- The moral imperative to ensure that no child is left behind and no individual is overlooked in their uniqueness and distinctive potential
- A nurturing environment, where everyone feels safe and valued and where we get the balance right between encouragement and support and stretch and challenge, so that all of us can aim high and work together to make those aspirations a reality
- A genuine commitment to foster partnerships, across our family of schools, with our parents, other strategic partners and our wider communities
- The expertise to efficiently and effectively deploy and maximise our resources across our wider networks and partnerships